8/29/11

parked and pizzad with Ronnie Kessner

Ronnie Kessner just got back from Jetty's Parks & Pizza tour after surviving an earthquake and a hurricane in the van seen below. He also came back with a boatload of A+ footage (coming soon to the site) and a new sponsor: Jetty! We caught up with Ronnie a bit. And a second congrats to Ronnie for making the cut for the finals in Volcom's Wild In the Parks in Austin, TX October 15th—kid's been straight killing it! Stay tuned for more on our top skate rider.

Where all did you go on the Jetty tour?
When i joined the trip we went to Philly, Baltimore, and NYC.

Where was your favorite spot to skate?
My favorite spot was the wire spot in Baltimore. I got a ton of footage.

Who landed the biggest trick and what was it?
Fritz mead killed a 10 rail and banged out 5 tricks in about 10 minutes.

Funniest thing that happened on the tour?
Listening to Mike C and Fritz talk. They had me laughing so hard that I cried probably 3 times a day. They were the funniest people I think I have ever met. It was super fun and I'm super stoked to be a part of the Jetty family!










No comments:

Post a Comment